Monday, July 25, 2011

It's nommy!

Today, I bought Two Half Gallons of Kirkland Ice cream. Its pretty much one of the best brands of ice cream ever. Its rumored to be made by Hagen Das. Anywho, it makes for one happy missionary. And, their half gallons are actually half gallons! Not this 1.5 Quart garbage. I mean, seriously, who shrinks the size of their ice cream, and then makes you pay the same price for it, that's just not right? That's why I'll support Costco, and their delliciously creamy FULL HALF GALLON ice cream.

Anyway, no more digression on Ice cream. The week has been mostly uneventful, in a bad sort of way. It's been an odd adjustment going from "hey, we should go see that person" and then jump in our car to see them, to "hey, we should go see that person. oh wait, they life 4 miles away, and nobody lives around them... maybe we shouldn't..." We saw a hit in our key indicators this last week because of it. But I won't blame it on my situation, I'll simply work the best I can to make the best of my situation. This means we have to do a lot more planning now and who we're going to see and when, and we have to be pretty concious on where they live and where we'll be.

On a higher note, I finished out the month with money LEFT OVER from my msf account. Something that has not happened in a good year, but I decided I was going to be a lot smarter with my money this month, and it paid off! In the form of Ice Cream.....

I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment