Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Find, Teach, BAPTIZE


This week we had a baptism! Actually, we had two of them!




Kayla Fore and Alex Ambroziac where baptized this last weekend. It was really amazing to see the two of them baptized. Alex has been waiting to baptized for months now, and has finally gotten the first presidency approval to do so. And Kayla is a special story too, of how the gospel spreads like a bad virus. The first person to start this chain reaction was a woman by the name of Diana. She started taking the missionary lessons, but wasn't entirely convinced by it. She was taught for a long time, when her Daughter, Shawna decided she wanted to be baptized. After Shawna was baptized, her brother Shawn, decided he wanted to be baptized too. Then their cousin/uncle (don't ask, I'm not sure.) Leon, decided he wanted to be baptized too. After that, Kayla Fore, Shawna's friend, wanted to be baptized, and now she is! This coming weekend we'll be baptizing Kaley, Kayla's younger sister. Then, a couple weeks after that, we'll be baptizing Kayla's friend Kaylee. So other than people needing to become more creative with names, things are going great! You never know what sharing the gospel with your friend can do, or how far it can spread. I'm sure the missionaries who talked with Diana for the first time had no idea that this would be the result of it. So get out there, and share the gospel. You will accomplish great good, even if you can't see it.

Things have been going great, as previously stated, but they've also been going by incredibly fast. I know this is something I've mentioned several times, but everytime I mention it again, its gotten faster. Now theres not much time for it to get any faster. All I can do is make the best of the time I have. I suppose you could say I've reached the "sprint" line of the race, and now I just have to give it all. And that is something I plan on doing.

In non gospel related subjects, the we've finally moved out of our cool and comfortable 70's, and down into the frigid 50's. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get home....

I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment