Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Hate Cigarettes!

Seriously, they're pretty much terrible. I mean, everyone already knows they're terrible for you, but almost every single person we've talked to in the last three days is struggling with it. Its sickening to me to see how much it controls their lives. We're trying hard to help get all of them off of it, but some people just don't seem like they have the will power for it. I have no doubt that the advesary himself is the mastermind behind this sad addiction. But I promise, there is a way to quit! You have to be committed! It just makes me sad.


But, on the positive side, yesterday was my birthday! What did I get you might ask? A bad cold! Yaaaay! But, even better than that, our investigator Kaley was baptized on saturday, and confirmed on my birthday! Yaaaaay! So it wasn't all bad. God also answered my prayers in the form of a giant bag of Ricola cough drops, which arent' nearly as nasty as Halls. I feel loved.


I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment