Monday, January 2, 2012

Expect Trials, Expect the Lord to Act


Its been one of those weeks. One of those weeks that make you excited that is, cause when everything goes wrong, you know something good is coming, and all the trials are just the groundwork for it. I mentioned something about it to Elder Harper one day. It seemed that every single person we taught was experiencing some sort of extremely difficult trial, and a lot of them weren't doing everything the were supposed to.

It got pretty discouraging. We went by one house that same day. Turns out our solid investigator had moved and didn't tell us. We left that house to go visit an investigator at another house. Turns out there power was shut off, and all the kids were sent to a different house to stay till it comes back on. The lord knows what he's doing though, it just requires me to be as flexible as possible, and just do the best with whatever comes into my hands. Even if it means getting my proselyting clothes dirty while raking leaves, or talking to crazy people. I know the lord will bless me for doing my best, but even more important, I know the Lord's Will is being accomplished, even if I don't exactly see how.

On a positive note, Kaylie came to church, and was confirmed! I also remembered to bring my memory card, so everyone can see a picture!

I love and miss you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment