Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I apologize in advance that this will be short, as is my time. Life in Salida continues! I guess the biggest highlight of my week, is that, the family I mentioned we committed to baptism, gave us a thank you card yesterday for helping us find the Gospel and build their faith. I have never seen anyone so grateful for missionary work. It truly gives me a greater appreciation for what it is I'm doing. Other than that not much is new.

Its getting steadily warmer. In the 80's now, and I'm told its only supposed to get warmer and warmer till it hits its peak in July or August. The average summer day is supposed to be around 110. Yuck. I'm sure I'll survive.

On a real quick note, everyone should send my Mother a happy birthday email. Her birthday is on Wednesday, and she's going to be 50! Isn't that old!? Just kidding, she's still got half her life to live. Its all downhill from here I'm told. Love you Mom. Her email is liz428@earthlink.net. Make her feel special, cause she is.

GGG Everyone! (Gitchee Gitchee Goo (means that I love you))

Elder Keenan Monnett

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keenan, Just saying hey since it has been a long time no talk! I didn't know that you were only in Fresno, CA - I thought you were overseas! My bad! Hope you are having a great time & there were no comments, so first comment from me!

    -Random girl you went to Prom with her Jr Year (Morgan) =P

    ReplyDelete