Monday, January 2, 2012

Always look both ways

So another week down in the mission field, and not too many left.

Unfortunately, we did not see a baptism this last weekend, BUT we're making up for it this coming weekend. Kaylee Boyd will be baptized! Other than that, not too much to mention. Oh, I did get hit by a car. I guess I could elaborate more on that for a moment. So Elder Harper and I were just riding down Orangeburg Ave, minding our own business. As we were riding, we were coming up on one of the side roads, and there was a lady in her little black honda civic getting ready to make a right turn. In her defense, we were going the wrong way down the bike lane, but she didn't look both ways. She was looking to her left, getting ready to make the right turn. Elder Harper Passed in front of her, followed by me. Right as I got in front, she hit the gas. Took the bike out from under me, and I rolled off the hood. We were probably going about 18 mph, but I'm fine. By front tire wasn't doing so well though. Luckily she pulled through and bought me a new one, so all is well.

In other news, I've noticed that one of the most stressful days for a missionary is Sunday. Its the day were you're waiting to see all the efforts you put forward payed off. Everything seems to go wrong. But in the end, it always seems to work out. I love it. And I love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment