Monday, January 2, 2012

You're a mean one, Mister Grinch

Sorry about the lack of email last week. We had the oppurotunity to go to the temple and I honestly thought I was going to have more time to email.

It's been an eventful and wonderful Christmas season, and of Course the temple, as always, was amazing, and Even with a companion that isn't the biggest fan of Christmas, it too, was amazing. Some of the highlights of this Christmas seasons was: 1) Our Pilot light going out on our heater on one of the Coldest nights thus far (31 degrees. I know, not that cold, but it sure feels cold.) 2) Our recent convert, David, who is 17 visiting our apartment on Sunday morning, accidentally/somewhat purposefully lighting his hand on fire, frantically waving it out whilst tripping over my stereo, and crushing one of my CD's. 3) The many exciting and eventful phone calls that took place calling home to family. Overall, it has been rather fun.

Things are starting to wind down in the area, and, oddly enough, so is my mission. I swear the two aren't connected, but it sure seems to have worked out that way. Sure hope my President doesn't think I'm getting trunky. However, I'm going to keep plugging away.

I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment