Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Seriously?

So this week has been even more crazy than last week, and it all started with Zone Conference on Wednesday...

Everything was going nice an normal, when President Gonzalez approached me after sitting down. He leaned in and said "now Elder Monnett, you know that you're being transferred to Riverview ward today, right?"

"Ummmm, no?"

"Oh, you didn't? Well you're being transferred today, so you'll need to go home right after Zone Conference and pack all of your stuff"

Upon arriving at our apartment, I was given 45 minutes to pack everything I owned and get it into the car. It was probably one of the more stressful moments of my mission. Needless to say, nothing was packed very well, and was just all thrown haphazardly wherever it would fit.

So, now, instead of being in Sanger with Elder Giesey, I'm in Riverview with Elder Westra (Pocatello, ID). Other than the absolute craziness that was moving, and the absurdity of still trying to figure out where everything I own is, things have been great. The work is slow (SLOW!), but it's picking up. I think good things will come. So now I'm in Fresno again! Yay! Literately about 4 or 5 blocks from my last area in Fresno (my old Ward Mission Leader works at an In-N-Out in my area). That's about all the time I have now!

I love and miss you all!

Elder Keenan Monnett

No comments:

Post a Comment