Friday, February 11, 2011

[SPAM]1/2

Ooops! Missed a week!

But nobody seemed to notice, so I'm just going to pretend it never happened.

Things in Fresno are going quite well. I have a new companion! His name is Elder Robb, from Highland, Utah, which marks my second Utah companion. He seems like a very good missionary in spite of this. The ward has put an entirely new emphasis on Missionary work to start off the new year, and we're really excited about what that is going to bring. Unfortunately we did not meet our goal of 6 baptisms in the area by the end of December, but we plan on accomplishing 12 more in this area for this year. I think it's a good goal. We had a great Christmas, and a good New Year (we got to watch the ball drop in time square for the east coast new year! Good enough for me!).

What is weird about the new year, is this thurday I hit my 1 year mark as a missionary. Half way. As I sit and look back at what the last year has brought, I realize that I have had some regrets. Times when I haven't tried as hard as I could have. Times when I wasn't obedient as I could have been. Luckily, someone made a way that I can take these mistakes, learn from them, and do better. This new year holds exciting prospects of what I can be. I very much look forward to it. I love and miss you all!

Elder Keenan Monnett

No comments:

Post a Comment