Friday, February 11, 2011

Transfers!

All good things must come to an end. It has been a fun run in the Fig Garden ward, but transfer calls came, and I'm outta here. I have a long road ahead of me, all the way from the Fresno west stake, to the Fresno East Stake, to be with Elder Geisie (I think that's how you spell his name).... or am I? Thinks have been rather confusing in the last 10 minutes or so. For one, when Transfer calls came, they never told me which Area I was going to, and our district leader and zone leaders weren't sure why. Then about 10 minutes ago, the Assistants tracked me down, and told me to call president, who informed me that he wanted to have a "chat" with me, and to call him when I was done emailing... It's sort of like being called to the principals office, or when your parents ask you to come up to there room to talk. Nerves are a little on edge right now. I'm sure it's nothing, but we'll soon find out I suppose.

Other than that, things have been going really great. We went and saw Kathy Bates, who was in a car accidnet. She is awake now, and and we went by to see her not too long ago. She couldn't really talk, but we made her smile with our witty banter and good humor. The work in this area has also really picked up, and I'm sad to leave it, but happy for the next missionary that will get to experience the Fig Garden ward. As for me, who knows? I guess I will soon, and I guess all of you will sometime next week. I love you all!

Elder Keenan Monnett

No comments:

Post a Comment