Monday, April 4, 2011

Another week come and gone, so long Elder Westra

I think Elder Westra is one of the better companions I've had on my mission, which makes it really depressing that He's being transferred to Porterville 2nd ward. We didn't even get to be together for an entire transfer. In his place will be coming Elder Willman, from Kentucky. Elder Westra is pretty bummed out about leaving. First and foremost probably because he has an amazing companion that he doesn't want to lose, and secondly because he's been working so hard to get this area running, and it's just now starting to come around. It's a frustrating situation.

Conference is coming up! I have such a greater appreciation for General Conference now than I think I ever have in my life. A chance to hear from prophets called of God is such an amazing opportunity. Prepare yourselves for conference now! It will mean so much more to you if you prepare, if you Identify one problem, or one quiestion that you have in your life, and then listen to an answer to that. It can make all the difference in the world. Suddenly it's not just a bunch of old men talking, but it's your Heavenly Father helping you to make your life better. Give it a shot. That's about all the time I have for today!

I love and Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment