Monday, April 4, 2011

Crazy weather

Really, it has been Odd for this time of year. For the last week it has been in the 50's and raining, not exactly an ideal California Spring. But I think the last of the rain in gone, and we'll have clear skies and sun for the next 7 months.... yay.... not really.

So I don't have a lot of time, but I'll share a couple stories, and one of them is related to the weather.

We had a dinner appointment scheduled with a sister in the ward, and her address was listed in the ward directory as being at Herndon and West, which is in the very southeast corner of our area, so we biked all the way there, were running a little late, then, upon ariving, she called and informed us that she actually has moved to Herndon and First, which is about 2 to 3 miles away from where we were... So we start heading east to try and bike to her house as fast as we possible can. It's about 50 degrees outside, which isn't even so bad, but we were heading into about 10-15 mph winds that were heading the opposite direction. We finally got there and we were beat, but the dinner was great, so, worth it? I think so.

That's actualy the only story I have time for right now, but I'll tell everyone all about my companion from Louisville, Ky next week. I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment