Friday, February 11, 2011

The No--the FresNO

Its been quite an eventful week, as is made evident by the lack of digital recording this week. Transfers wen't rather smoothly, and I was driven up to Fresno by my former companion, Elder Robertson. My new companion is Elder Lee, from Denver, Colorado, who has only been out about 7 weeks, but works like he's been out for over a year! He's such a good missionary. Also a certified Auto Mechanic, so it's fun helping people with service that way. The Fig Garden ward seems like a decent ward. I'm still trying to adjust to being Senior companion, but not leading the area. I still don't know very many people (which is a bit of a bummer coming up on the holiday season...) But I've determined to make the best of it. As for baptism's, President has asked each of us to baptize 6 in each area by the end of the year. And so far we've seen... 0 in this area since that challenge was issued, and we're coming down to the wire, but I'm determined that we can meet that goal by December 31st. So thank you, everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I got 4 letters on my birthday! That was pretty exciting!

I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment