Friday, February 19, 2010

Silly Me

Federal Holidays are anti missionary holidays I've decided. Its the one day we're actually able to do things (Mondays) and it's the one day everything is closed. So I wasn't able to go the library (among other places) this Monday, hence the late email.

SO this one is going to be rather short. In my haste to have everyone email me, I failed to anticipate the time it would take for me to read said emails, and since my time was already short, I have very little time to email.

So among some of the first news, apparently I have a new temporary nephew? I've only been gone for 2 months, right? It doesn't seem like that long, at all really.

I had my first baptism on Sunday! A 20 year old girl named Toni, who has decided to take that step to come closer to our Heavenly Father. It was a wonderful wonderful day, now we're working on her friends.

I am officially one chapter away from finishing the Book of Mormon for the first time in a long time (and then starting right over again). Not to sound like a broken record, but it's an amazingly good book, just so you know.

I appreciate everything that you guys have done for me so far. Its so nice to know I have people that actually read what I send home. I'm out of time, but let me just tell you guys that I know this is where I am supposed to be. No doubts in my mind whatsoever. Time seems to be flying, which worries me, because its only supposed to get faster from here. I just have to try to do the best I can in this short period of time.

I love you all

Elder Keenan Monnett

No comments:

Post a Comment