Thursday, September 1, 2011

For the Temple is a House of God

Sorry for the surprise everyone, but I am still alive!

We went to the temple today, which is always a pleasure, but they didn't inform us we were going until tuesday, so I didn't get the chance to tell anyone.

This week has been another good week. We've seen our investigator pool almost double! Now we're just working to get these people out to church! It is so amazing seeing how this gospel can bless and change peoples life, their habbits, and even their desires. We truly are blessed to know what we know, and even more blessed to share it with everyone.

Unfortunately today, I'm on what might be the slowest computer in the Universe. Its taken me ages to do what I've done so far in this email, so I'm about out of time. But I love and miss you all Regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment